Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Community Builders or Literacy Stations?

Happy Sunday! The hubby and kiddo disappeared this morning letting me sleep in a little and came back with donuts and my favorite blended coffee ~ a blended soy split shot caramelizer (thanks, Dutch Bros!). It's so bad that many of the people that work there know my order when I pull up!

I've got two ideas on the brain this morning and am splitting some time between the two of them. I promised Caitlin I'd only spend an hour working this morning. The look on her little face made me realize I might be spending too much time on the computer lately. She said, "Really? Oh, Momma! That would be great!" So, these will take a little longer to finish, but I hope to have both of them finished before our school starts on September 3rd. I need both of these this year, so I thought other people might also! When they're done, I'm going to be giving one of each away over on our Facebook page, so if you're not a fan, head over and give us a "like" to be sure you get to enter to win! Comment below and let me know which one you'll choose if you win!






Hope you had a great weekend! Here's to my last full week off before we head back to school!
~ Erin


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment